Thursday, December 06, 2012

Kulas Big Boy Milestones



December 3, 2012. It was a day of your milestones.


Mommy decided that you stay at home until we get back to Philippines for our Christmas Vacation. I left you in the care of your second dads, Tito Edward and Tito Bryan.

The pain of leaving you is still fresh as if this is the first time we separate.

Morning Routine, I prepared all the necessaries for you for the whole day. Prepared your water for bathing. Milk and Rice for breakfast. Fruits and Juices. The thing is I forgot to prepare your Lunch!!!

Mommy has to rush to order online from KFC. You said you like the Chicken Mushroom. Luckily, Tito Edward has some extra cash to pay for your lunch.

I call you every now and then.

When I arrived at home, there are so many stories about what you did. J

Proud Mommy Moment #01

As I said, I prepared your change clothes and water for your bathing. When Tito Bryan went out of the room, he saw you already dressed up with your new clean clothes. You did bathe all by yourself!!! This is really awesome Kulas!!! There is so much pride in my heart.

Proud Mommy Moment #02

When the food from KFC Delivery came in, you tried to hand over $2.00 to Tito Edward for payment. Wahaha. This made me laugh. Truly, you are such a clever little man. Do not worry, Mommy did paid Tito Edward when she arrived home. J

Proud Mommy Moment# 03

You spilled water on your shorts. Instead of crying, you go to our room, change your shorts and tada! Done all by yourself. Weeeeh!

This made me think, that you are really ready for a bigger role. Ahem.

You really Made Your Mommy Proud.

No comments: